Effective Date: March 4, 2014
RWC Website Properties
What Information Does RWC Collect?
Marketing is about communication, and the website is used primarily for marketing purposes. We collect information that helps us communicate with you, and to better serve you. We also collect information that is relevant to the operation of our website.
- Information You Choose to Give Us
- When you fill out a contact form, registration form or any other form on the website, your name, e-mail address and other contact information are transmitted to RWC for follow-up contact with you. This contact information is retained for relationship management purposes, either for direct contact or as opt-in subscription to our email newsletters and promotions.
- RWC grants authorized dealers access to proprietary content on the website. Username and password are required to gain access to that content via Web browser.
- Information We Collect Automatically
- As is the case with most any website, the website records traffic data in its server logs. This includes your IP address, the page you requested and the date and time of your request. RWC uses this information to monitor the performance of the website and to analyze trends.
- We advertise our website and products online. If you clicked on an advertising link that led you to the website (e.g., from a Yahoo! or Google search), information relevant to tracking the performance of the advertisement is recorded.
- We also incorporate Google Analytics code into our pages to help identify patterns and track advertising effectiveness. To find out more about Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/analytics for information.
How Else Does RWC Use Information Gathered?
From time to time, we may publish or otherwise disclose anonymous, aggregated statistical information, such as the number of visitors to the site in a given timeframe.
The personally-identifiable information described above may be shared with third parties under certain conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, sending promotional email campaigns. Only authorized parties are granted access to the information, and only to the specific information needed to fulfill a task in helping us maintain our relationship with you. RWC will not sell, trade or give freely your personal information. We jealously guard our customers and prospective customers, and do not wish to jeopardize our relationship with you.
In special cases, such as customer testimonials, we may display name and other information of selected customers on the RWC website. This is only after RWC has sought and obtained prior written consent from each participating customer. Participants have the right to review and to request removal of this information from the website at any time.
Because we want you to return to our website as long as you are still interested, we use reputable third-party cookies, through Google and DoubleClick, on certain pages of the website to display ads across the Internet based on your visit. You can opt out of these cookies by visiting the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
How Does RWC Inform Me of Policy Changes?
This policy is a living document and is subject to change. As the website is updated, we will review this policy to ensure policy and practice are in agreement. Revisions to the policy will be posted to the website with a notice of the date the new policy takes effect.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please feel free to write an e-mail message to email@example.com, or to call us at 1-800-982-1180.
3940 Tannahill Drive
Gurnee, IL 60031 USA